Thursday, October 27, 2016

What should my teacher be for Halloween?

What should my teacher be for Halloween????

What first grader doesn't have Halloween on the brain??? I capitalized on that excitement during writing today! I didn't tell them what we were doing when I asked them to brainstorm different Halloween costumes. I started getting nervous when I heard dinosaur and even let out a chuckle...haha, if they only knew they were trying to pick a costume for me!
After brainstorming, I finally filled them in on their writing assignment....pick a costume for me and give me 3 reasons why I should wear it.....then I held my breath! Luckily, they were very very sweet and I got answers like Pokemon, a runner, Little Red Riding Hood and a cat. Phew....I'm not old like a dinosaur!

Check them out!




1 comment: